Looking to impress this Thanksgiving? Try some of these fun recipes we’ve found.
- Sweet Potato Casserole with a Crumble Topping
- Cranberry Relish – Take cranberry sauce to the next level. Add jalapenos for a spicy kick, or serve over a soft cheese (goat or cream cheese) for an incredible dipping experience.
- Roasted Herb Potatoes – Move over turkey, these may just steal the show… Plus they can share the same oven.
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars – Better be safe and make two batches.
- Pecan Pie Roll – Roll up, roll in, roll over, take a nap.
- Pumpkin Cookies – Melt in your mouth wonders.
- Cranberry Apple Cider Sangria – It’s fruit salad’s fun aunt!
- Cranberry Orange Holiday Punch – Make for the kids, or switch out the apple cider for hard cider and bring it to the adult table.
- Beermosa – Use your favorite Belgian White!