It’s part 2 time! This Friday, December 18th from 4:30 – 6:30.
We’ll be tasting wines from Owen Roe, Onesta, and Ferrari-Carano. It’s the holidays, and we’ve kicked it up a notch with these restaurant quality wines. Come taste for yourself. The Owen Roe Cabernet Sauvignon – DuBrul Vineyard is given 93 points on the Wine Spectator’s 100-Point Scale!
In addition, ask our experts any questions you may have including great wine-meal pairings.
- Owen Roe Cabernet Sauvignon – DuBrul Vineyard $59.99
- Owen Roe Pinot Noir – Lenne Vineyard $39.99
- Owen Abbot’s Table Red Blend $21.99
- Owen Roe Ex Umbris Syrah $18.99
- Onesta Cinsault $25.99
- Ferrari-Carano Fume Blanc $12.99
See you then!